Why train with the best?
If you are looking to secure a career in law or business, the South African Law School offers you the leading edge in accredited training. Established in 1996, the school has successfully delivered specialist courses focused on vocational expediency. Expertly facilitated by qualified attorneys, the school’s specialist modules offer practical direction for legal support staff of professional practices, financial institutions, corporations and small to medium size businesses.
Accredited by CSSA and SASSETA
Excellent career opportunities
Training with qualified and experienced lawyers
Affordable tuition and flexible payment terms
Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, and Durban
Want to become a legal eagle?
Become a PARALEGAL and start your career in law, here.
If you thrive on the challenge of a busy day using your expert legal knowledge in a profession that offers excellent prospects, a paralegal career may be the right one for you.
- One (1) year full-time.
- Accredited National Certificate in Paralegal Practice.
- Unique training.
- Specialised modules: Debt Collecting, Legal Writing, Family Law, Labour Law, Property Law, Wills & Estates.
Searching for a smart career move?
Become a CONVEYANCING PARALEGAL and start your career in law, here.
Are you organised, have a meticulous eye and hungry for a challenging profession using your knowledge of property and law? This may be the career for you.
- Full-time and part-time courses.
- Course material developed by experienced Conveyancers.
- GhostConvey tuition.
Do you want a career that counts?
Become an ADMINISTRATOR OF DECEASED ESTATES and start your law career, here.
If you want to train with the best and specialise to secure your future in deceased estates, this may be the career for you.
- A thorough short certificate course covering all aspects of Wills & Deceased Estates.
- Fantastic opportunities for trained administrators and executors of Deceased Estates.
- Part-time study options.