Why train with the best?
If you are looking to secure a career in law or business, the South African Law School offers you the leading edge in accredited training. Established in 1996, the school has successfully delivered specialist courses focused on vocational expediency. Expertly facilitated by qualified attorneys, the school’s specialist modules offer practical direction for legal support staff of professional practices, financial institutions, corporations and small to medium size businesses.
We also offer the most comprehensive training for Paralegals of any private institution. We have developed a unique programme that combines essential legal knowledge and “hands-on” practical training (applied skills).
As far as we are aware we are the only private school that takes its training to that level.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela
- Accredited by CSSA and SASSETA
- Excellent career opportunities
- Training with qualified and experienced lawyers
- Affordable tuition and flexible payment terms
- Campuses in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Grahamstown.
Accreditation & Memberships
- Fully accredited by SASSETA to provide training for the Paralegal Practice National Certificate.
- Accredited by the Institute of CSSA (Chartered Secretaries of Southern Africa) to provide training for the Chartered Secretary CSSA course.
- Member of the Cape Careers Exhibition Association (CCEA).
The South African Law School often receives invitations from various employers to recommend the School’s graduates for various positions. If you are a graduate of the South African Law School and you are interested please forward your most recent CV by email to email@example.com (please indicate which position you are interested in applying for). The School or the employer will contact applicants who are invited for an interview.
Legal Recruitment Agency
We have negotiated with a leading Legal Recruitment Agency in Cape Town to place our Paralegals (past and current students) with clients either for contract, permanent employment and/or practical training.